Huawei Watch 3 Pro was presented on 11 June/2021 with the latest features and HSPA/LTE technology. Huawei Watch 3 Pro come with the 48 x 49.6 x 14 mm (1.89 x 1.95 x 0.55 in) body dimension and support eSIM. Huawei Watch 3 Pro is equipped with a 1.43 inches AMOLED display and comes with the pre-installed HarmonyOS 2.0. The battery of the Watch 3 Pro is Li-Ion non-removable with wireless charging of 10W.
According to the latest report, Huawei Watch 3 Pro users received HarmonyOS 220.127.116.119 (SP3CO0E339R1P336) update. And the update size of this update is around 306MB. As per the latest report, this update adds some new features and improves the device’s stability. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
Huawei Watch 3 Pro HarmonyOS 18.104.22.1689 Changelog:
- Super Linkage adds support for interconnection and collaboration with smart screens, Bluetooth headsets, glasses and fitness equipment. With a single pull, you can quickly call up the sports health application on the smart screen, and choose your favorite fitness courses for exercise; you can also Realize sports coordination with fitness equipment such as treadmills, walking machines, indoor bicycles, etc. It can also be connected with Bluetooth headsets and glasses to listen to music while running (for specific supported equipment and models, please refer to the specifications of each product)
- Support Petal Maps independent navigation application (download method: “Sports Health” application > device > application market), no need to use a mobile phone, you can set the destination and navigate only through the smart voice of the watch, and the real-time location can be displayed on the watch It is clearly displayed on the top , and the navigation path is clear at a glance when you go out for walking or cycling.
- The wallet access card function is newly added to adapt to iOS mobile phones (need to update the “Sports Health” app to the latest version)
- Optimize the alarm clock function, you can set up to 10 alarm clocks to meet more needs
- Strengthen the sports linkage function with Huawei smart screen. After connecting to the smart screen, the watch can link to display the course details when the smart screen starts a fitness course, and can also control the progress and volume of the smart screen course synchronously on the watch side.
- When there is an incoming call via Bluetooth, you can quickly reply to reject the incoming call via SMS on the call reminder interface (requires to keep connected with the “Sports Health” app)
- Optimize the display effect of the kaleidoscope dial
- Navigation applications are high power consumption applications, and the battery life of the Petal Maps watch will be relatively reduced. This is a normal phenomenon, please use it with confidence.
- In order to get a better user experience, it is recommended to update the “Sports Health” application to the latest version through the application market before updating.
- Please keep the network connection during the update process, if the update fails, please try again.
- The update process of the wearable device may take a long time, please wait patiently for the progress bar on the device side to complete, the device will automatically restart after the system update.
- If you encounter any problems during use, please visit the “My Huawei” app or call the Huawei customer service hotline at 950800 for support.