Realme earlier released some major software updates to its Realme 8 and Realme 9 series including some minor software updates. Realme Narzo 30A also grabbed the September 2022 security patch update and the Realme Watch 3 too.
Talking about the Realme September 2022 patch update, so far only 5 devices have received this update. Now, the same September 2022 security patch update arrived on the Realme 9i 5G and Realme C30s devices. Below you can check the complete information about this update.
Update Version Number:
- Realme C30s – RMX3690_12.A.22
- Realme 9i 5G – RMX3612_11.A.10
- Security: Integrates the September 2022 Android security patches.
Realme 9i 5G:-
- Security – Integrates the September 2022 Android security patch.
- Camera – Improves camera performance.
- Network – Fixed some network problems and improved network stability.
- Application – Fixed the problem that the Google browser voice interface locks and then unlocks the black screen.
- System – Fixes some known issues to improve system stability.
How To Update:
- Please back up your data before updating: Settings->Additional Settings->Back Up and Reset->Backup & Restore, select the Data to Be Backed up. Please keep the battery level over 30%. Please do not turn off your phone during the update process.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.