Samsung Galaxy S22 series grabbed the October 2022 security patch update in the UK with the build number S908BXXU2ZVJA.
Samsung Galaxy S22 series grabbed the October 2022 security patch update in the Philippines with the build number S908EXXS2AVI7.
Samsung Galaxy S22 series grabbed the October 2022 security patch update in India with the build number S906EXXU2AVIB and the size package of this update is around 396MB.
Samsung Galaxy S22 series grabbed the October 2022 security patch update in European countries with the build number S908BXX52AVI7 and the size package of this update is around 226MB.
Carrier-locked Samsung Galaxy S22 series grabbed the October 2022 security patch update in the US with the build number S90xUSQS2AVI1.
Samsung released a lot of updates for the Galaxy S22 series in the past few days including One UI 4.1.1 and also some Android 12-based software updates in China. Recently, some Galaxy S22 series users reported that they have some animation issues with the One UI 5.0 Beta 2. However, Samsung fixed all these bugs with the help of One UI 5.0 Beta 3 which is unveiled a short time ago.
Recently, Samsung released the One UI 5.0 Beta update and also along with October 2022 security patch update released. The Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22 Plus and the Galaxy S22 Ultra consumers can now install the October 2022 security patch update on their handset.
Currently, this update is rolling out in the US and other regions will soon get this update. AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, and C-Spire networks rolled out this update.
According to the latest report, the latest software update comes with the build number S90XU1UES2AVI5 for Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22 Plus and the Galaxy S22 Ultra.
At that time, Samsung didn’t release the October 2022 security patch details but we hope that the company will soon be going to unveil the patch details.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
More on Samsung:
- The Galaxy S21 FE received One UI 4.1.1 in the US
- [Update: UAE] The Galaxy A52s gets September 2022 patch update
- The Galaxy Z Fold/Flip 4 support HD/HDR10 Netflix content
- Android 12 based software update rolled out for the Galaxy S21 series in China
- Samsung September 2022 security patch list: These Galaxy devices have received update so far