Recently, some flagship devices already received the One UI 4.1.1 based on the Android 12L update in multiple regions. The Galaxy Z Fold 3, Fold 2 and the Galaxy Z Flip 3 also grabbed the latest Android 12L update and now the original Galaxy Z Flip received the same software update.
According to the latest report, the latest software update for the Galaxy Z Flip is available with the build number F700USQU5GVHA and the update currently rolling out for the unlocked models in the US. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
One UI 4.1.1 Changelog For Galaxy Z Flip:
The touchpad in Flex mode
- Touchpad navigation: Get PC-style touch control on the Flex mode panel when your phone is partially folded
Extract and scan text
- Extract text from any image or screen: Extract text using Samsung Keyboard, Internet, Gallery, or whenever you take a screenshot. Paste the result into a message, email, or document instead of typing. Korean, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, and Chinese text can be extracted
- Get suggestions based on text in images: When text appears in an image in Gallery, Camera, or other apps, actions will be recommended based on the text. For example, if you take a picture of a sign with a phone number or web address on it, you can tap to call ‘the number or visit the site.
New calling options
- Easily see who’s calling: Set a different call background for each contact so you easily see who’s calling with just a quick glance.
Express yourself with Samsung Keyboard
- Rearrange expression buttons: Touch and hold the emoji, sticker, and other buttons to rearrange them.
- Enter kaomoji directly from the keyboard: Spice up your chats and texts with preset Japanese-style facial expressions created using keyboard symbols.
- Customize the spacebar row: You can choose which function keys and punctuation marks to show in the bottom row of the keyboard next to the spacebar.
- Change your view with a gesture: Switch from full screen to split screen view by swiping upward with two fingers from the bottom of the screen. Switch from full screen to pop-up view by swiping inward with one finger from either corner at the top of the screen. Gestures can be turned on or off in Settings.
- Quick Open Apps In Split Screen: Just drag an app from the Recents screen to the side of the screen where you want to open it
- More powerful search in My Files: Choose whether to search all files or only files in the current folder. You can also choose between searching only file names or searching information inside of files, such as text in documents or location information in images. When your search is complete, you can sort the results by name, date, size, or file type.
- Show app names in the apps edge panel: Turn on Show app names to make app names appear below the app icons.
- Edit your Lock screen wallpaper collection: After selecting a group of images to use for your Lock screen wallpaper, you can easily add or remove images
- Security: The device is protected with improved security
Owners of the Galaxy Z Flip can receive notification of this update. By chance you don’t receive an update notification then check the update manually by going to the device Settings >> Software updates >> Download and install.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.