Recently, the OnePlus 10T was spotted in Jerry’s hand and it was brutally broken by Jerry which shows us that the OnePlus 10T is made from lower quality material which is not a good sign for the company’s future.
Furthermore, OnePlus had earlier released the A.07 update which mainly focused on optimizations and also fixes the occasional issue when SUPERVOOC charging is not correctly detected. Now another new software update has been rolled out for the OnePlus 10T in India. You can see the full details of this update below.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
OnePlus 10T Update Country:
OnePlus 10T Update Version:
- OxygenOS CPH2413_11.A.08 – Size (147MB)
OnePlus 10T Update Log:
- Optimizes the display effect of Dark mode in low brightness scenarios
- Optimizes the touch experience.
- Optimizes Wi-Fi stability and improves network experience
- Optimizes communication stability
- Optimizes the exposure effect of the front camera in the backlight environment.
- Fixes the occasional issue of notification delay.
- Fixes the occasional issue of dark stripes when taking photos.
- Fixes the occasional issue of the ghost effect in group photo scenarios with the front camera.
- Updating the system will not delete or modify your data. For
security, it is recommended to back up your data before starting the
update, Please also make sure you have sufficient space for the update
- If you encounter any problems when using the new version, please contact our customer service.
- The update package will be deleted after being installed.
How To Update OnePlus 10T:
Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed
- For Android 10, Go to [Settings] – [system] – [system updates]
- Click [check for updates], if there is an update, click [DOWNLOAD&INSTALL NOW]
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.