If you are a gamer so this news will make your day, yes you read it right, Google has re-introduced a novelty that we had already known in Android 12 is finally available on Android 13.
Visiting the Android settings, and Google section, you will also find the Game panel among the latest options. How does the game panel work in Android 13?
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
- You can now see the value of the FPS in real time
- There is an option to take screenshots of the game (without any other interface elements)
- Start screen recording in-game
- Optimize the game (must be supported by the game itself – it is a pity that optimized games should always be searched with the lantern, even among the most famous titles)
- Look at achievements and rankings (via Play Games – must be supported by the game itself)
- Stream your gaming session on YouTube
- And that’s it. If you still haven’t noticed its re-appearance, try to take a look in the settings, and at least you will have found a way not to be disturbed while playing. Everything else is quite laughable. Here are some screenshots to prove what has just been saying.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.