As we all know that Realme will soon officially present its latest UI – Realme UI 4.0 which is based on Android 13. According to the previous reports, we have already been informed that the Realme UI 4.0 will be presented this month with the latest UI design, improvements, more fingerprint styles, optimized live wallpapers, richer animation effects and many more things. This update will optimize the notification bar control center.
Also, we have the official Realme UI 4.0 roadmap plan which is shared by the Vice President of Realme and the President of Realme International Business Group. As per the recent reports, Realme UI 4.0 early access beta and public beta are also available for Realme GT series devices.
Talking about today’s topic, today we will know what are the new features in Realme UI 4.0 that we will soon see in our Realme flagship devices. You can check the complete features list which is mentioned below.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Realme UI 4.0 Features:
- Optimizes fonts for better readability, helpful for eyesight.
- Large folders are added to the Home screen so that users can open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe in a friendly and easy way.
- Optimized Private Safe to its advanced level to improve privacy.
- Now edit a Screenshot with all new, improved and new editing tools.
- Making the display more attractive by personalizing the home screen became easier by adding new feature widgets to the Home screen.
- Now your device will be more child friendly. Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to become appropriate for the child.
- New feature Added in kid space, added distance-from-phone, ambient light, and sitting posture reminders for kids.
- Enhanced the media playback control by adding some features and optimizing the Quick Settings experience to improve device speed.
- Optimizes the widget design, so that information could be easier and quicker to find and easy to use.
- For more seamless interconnection, the user will get the Optimized Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- AOD got Insight Always-On Display; with more personalization in Always-On Display settings, using AOD becomes more exciting.
- Added the drawing tools and line colors to AOD with Optimized Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display.
- Added more security by adding the Encryption Standard (AES, which is used to encrypt all files to improve the security of private files.
- To protect the children’s eyes, Added an Eye comfort shield in Kid Space to protect children’s vision from direct light.
- Upgrades to HyperBoost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption while playing the high graphic games.
- Hyper boost will improve gaming performance so that users can play a game without lag.
Android 13 Early Access Roadmap:
- Realme GT Neo 3 150W
- Realme GT Neo 3
- Realme GT 2
- Realme GT Neo 3T
- Realme 9i
- Realme 9 Pro 5G
- Realme 9 Pro+ 5G
- Realme GT
- Realme Narzo 50 Pro
- Realme Narzo 50 Pro+
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G
- Realme X7 Max
- Realme 8 5G
- Realme Narzo 30 5G
- Realme GT Master Edition
- Realme 9 5G Speed Edition
- Realme 9 5G
- Realme 9 4G
- Realme 9i 4G
- Realme 8 Pro
- Realme 8s 5G
- Realme 8 4G
- Realme 8i
- Realme Narzo 50
- Realme Narzo 50A Prime
- Realme C35
- Realme C31
- Realme C30
- Realme Narzo 50i Prime
- Realme C33
More on Realme:
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.