Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 grabbed the latest September 2022 security patch update in the US. The update currently rolled out via T-Mobile’s network with the build number F926U1UEU2DVI2.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 grabbed the latest September 2022 security patch update in Germany.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 grabbed the latest September 2022 security patch update in India.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 grabbed the latest September 2022 security patch update in the US with the build number F926USQS2DVHE. The latest update rolling out on Comcast and Xfinity Mobile’s networks.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 now grabbing September 2022 security patch update in Europe with the build number F711BXXS2CVHF.
Just now, Samsung released the One UI 4.1.1 software update for the Galaxy Tab S6 series in Europe. According to the latest report, Verizon officially pushed the September 2022 security patch update to the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and the Galaxy Z Flip 3 in the US.
According to the previous report, Android 12L-based One UI 4.1.1 major update also rolled out for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 with lots of new changes and some other things. As we learned from Verizon’s September 2022 patch official details, the Galaxy Z Fold 3’s latest update comes with the build number F926USQS2DVHE while the Z Flip 3 grabbed this update with the build number F711USQS3DVHD.
- The current software update provides the most up-to-date Android security patches on your device.
According to Samsung’s September 2022, security patch details brings bring 21 high levels of CVEs and 3 moderate levels and also fixes 24 vulnerabilities found in Samsung smartphones and tablets.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.