According to the latest reports, there are so many devices that have already received Realme’s September 2022 security patch update in multiple regions and also some devices updated with the Android 12-based Realme UI 3.0 and also Realme UI 4.0 based on Android 13.
According to the current report, Realme Pad X 5G and Realme Pad X Wifi grabbed the latest September 2022 security patch update in India. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Update Version Number:
- Realme Pad X 5G- RMP2107_11_A.16
- Realme Pad X WiFi – RMP2108_11_A.16
- Integrates the August and September 2022 Android security patches.
- Fixed the issue that OTG cannot be recognized in some scenarios.
- Fixed the issue that the probability prompt ‘No face detected’ during face entry.
How To Update:
- Please back up your data before updating: Settings->Additional Settings->Back Up and Reset->Backup & Restore, select the Data to Be Backed up. Please keep the battery level over 30%. Please do not turn off your phone during the update process.
This update will be randomly pushed out to a limited number of users soon and will have a broader rollout in a few days to ensure there are no critical bugs. If no critical bugs are found, the full rollout will be completed in the upcoming days.