Mozilla Thunderbird is a free and open-source cross-platform email client, personal information manager, news client, RSS and chats client developed by the Mozilla Foundation and operated by subsidiary MZLA Technologies Corporation. The project strategy was originally modeled after that of Mozilla’s Firefox web browser.
According to the latest report, Thunderbird has now gained the latest update with version number 102.3.1. The latest update fixed some known issues and also changed some innovations. Below you can check the complete information about this update.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
System Requirements: Details
- Windows: Windows 7 or later
- Mac: macOS 10.12 or later
- Linux: GTK+ 3.14 or higher
- Compose window encryption options now only appear for encryption technologies that have already been configured.
- A number of contacts are currently selected address book is now displayed at bottom of the Address Book list column.
- Password prompt did not include server hostname for POP servers
- Edit Contact was missing from Contacts sidebar context menus
- Address Book contact lists cut off the display of some characters, the result being unreadable
- Menu items for dark-themed alarm dialog were invisible on Windows 7
- Various security fixes.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.