Just now, Samsung sending a new software update for its 1st Galaxy Watch in India and other regions will soon get this update. According to the latest report, the fresh update is now available with the build number R810XXU1GVG1 and the size package of this update is around 31MB. You can check the complete changelog of this update which is mentioned below.
Also Read: Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 getting a new software update
Samsung Galaxy Watch Update Changelog:
- The stability has been improved.
- You won’t be able to use your Watch while installing the update.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
How To Update
Update from the Galaxy Watch
- From the watch screen, press the Home button to open the app’s screen.
- Navigate Settings Settings iconGeneral.
- Tap Update watch software.
- If prompted, review the mobile data message then tap the Checkmark icon to accept.
- If an update is available, tap Download.
- If prompted with ‘The latest update has already been installed, tap OK. No update is necessary.
Update from an Android Smartphone
- From your connected Android smartphone, ensure the Galaxy Wearable app is installed and updated.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app icon.
- Tap the Home tab (lower-left).
- Tap Watch software update.
- Tap Download and install.
- If desired, tap Auto download over Wi-Fi to turn on Switch on or off Switch off.
- Tap Install now.
- If ‘Your software is up to date appears, the Watch is up to date.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ screen, tap Install now.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ prompt, tap OK.
- The software update process may take several minutes to complete.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.