In September, Apple launched its latest iPhone 14 along with Apple Watch 8. This comes in with new camera enhancement and comes with more features. A faster A15 Bionic chip and fun Action mode for video capture. But at this price, we’d like to see a telephoto zoom and 120Hz display. Some may want to get the iPhone 14 Plus instead for its larger screen and bigger battery. You can see below some features of the iPhone 14.
Specification of iPhone 14:
Design and Color:
- The aluminum and glass body is solid and fairly attractive, and you get the same tough (removable) Ceramic Shield front and tough glass back, along with IP68 water resistance.
- The iPhone 14 Pro comes with a new feature Dynamic Island, which replaces the notch with a smaller and interactive cutout for alerts and live activities.
- The iPhone 14 colors are Midnight, Starlight, Blue, Purple, and Red. We tested the paler blue model, which is an attractive cornflower blue shade.
- The iPhone 14’s 6.1-inch Super Retina XDR display remains one of the best screens in three price ranges in terms of quality.
- The biggest missing feature is a 120Hz refresh rate. The iPhone 14’s panel, as it delivered vibrant colors and wide viewing angles. A user share his experience “Viewing photos on the iPhone 14 is also a pleasure, as I could make out droplets of water on a flower petal.”
Battery life and Charging:
- A day of shooting photos, and videos and downloading apps and games. After starting at 8 am and using the phone regularly for several hours, we had 28% left at 8 pm. This was over Wi-Fi and 5G.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
About Pixel 7
On 6 October, Google going to launch the Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro. This phone comes with the Face unlock feature and is equipped with the new Tensor Chip. The most convincing rumor we’ve heard so far comes from leaker Artem Russakovskii who claims that the Pixel 7 will start at $599 while the Pixel 7 Pro will cost $899. Here, below mention the expected feature of the Pixel 7 phone.
Features may be seen in Pixel 7:
- This will come with a 6.4-inch OLED display and a 90Hz refresh rate. The Pixel 7 Pro is thought to have the same 6.7-inch screen as the current Pixel 6 Pro, this would be a Pixel with a slightly larger screen.
Design and Color:
- The Pixel 7 and Pixel 7 Pro have really put the cameras on full blast. Anyone looking at you holding up your phone will see the lenses spread across that aluminum bar. Pixel 7 maybe comes in Snow, Obsidian black, and Lemongrass.
- The weight is nearly identical with just a single gram between the two. In terms of width, it’s actually slightly wider, going from 75.89mm to 76.68mm. . Depending on your point of view, that’s either a good thing with Google retaining the bold camera bar/visor aesthetic or a little disappointing.
Camera specification of iPhone 14 and Pixel 7 phones:
The iPhone 14’s main camera is 48MP the main 12MP wide camera has a larger sensor than the one in the iPhone 13, with 1.9-micrometer pixels and a faster f/1.7 aperture. As a result, you should expect better action shots and low-light performance.
Meanwhile, the Pixel 7 will sport a 50MP main camera and a 12MP ultrawide angle shooter while the Pixel 7 Pro augments those cameras with a 48MP telephoto lens. Those are the Pixel 6 camera specs, after all. The main camera and ultrawide camera are now bunched together; on the Pixel 7 Pro, there’s a separate lens, which we assume is the telephoto shooter.
At last, you see both phone’s specifications and all are amazing. The main camera of the upcoming phone Pixel 7’s main camera has more pixels than the iPhone 14. It means the new Pixel phone version will give more impressive photos.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.