The carrier-locked Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series grabbed September 2022 security patch update in the US. This update comes with the build number N98xUSQU3FVI5.
The Verizon-locked Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series grabbed September 2022 security patch update in the US. This update comes with the build number N981USQU3FVI5 and N986USQU3FVI5 for Galaxy Note 20 and Galaxy Note 20 Ultra respectively.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series grabbed September 2022 security patch update in India. This update comes with the build number N986BXXS5FVH7 the size package of this update is around 230MB.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 series grabbed September 2022 security patch update in South Korea. This update comes with the build number N986NKSUTFVHB / N986NOKRIEVHB / N986NKSUIFVH7and the size package of this update is around 956MB.
- Added new message function
- When sending and receiving multiple images, you can view them together.
- You can register a message as a notice in the group chat.
- Google security patch application Security-related stabilization code has been applied.
These Apps Also Updated:
- Galaxy Wearable
- Samsung Internet
- Samsung Health
- Samsung Members
- Samsung Pay Calculator
- Smart Switch
- Voice Recording
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra grabbed September 2022 security patch update. The latest update is the telecom update. This update comes with the build number N986BXXS5FVH7 and the size package of this update is around 230MB.
Today, the fourth Samsung device grabbed the current month’s patch update. Samsung released September 2022 security patch update for 4 devices so far. According to the latest report, Samsung Galaxy Note 20 and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra grabbed the September 2022 security patch update in Europe.
Samsung quickly releasing monthly software updates and today the Galaxy A52s, and Galaxy S20 FE 5G already grabbed this update. The latest software update for the Galaxy Note 20 and the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra comes with firmware version N98xFXXS5FVH7 for the LTE variant and N98xBXXS5FVH7 for the 5G variant.
According to Samsung’s September 2022, security patch details brings bring 21 high levels of CVEs and 3 moderate levels and also fixes 24 vulnerabilities found in Samsung smartphones and tablets.
As per the report, this update for the Galaxy Note 20 series rolled out in Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, the Netherlands, and the UK.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
More on Samsung:
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.