Samsung has now released the One UI 5.0 Beta 4 update in the UK with a massive size of 1.2GB. The latest update comes with the build number S908BXXU2ZVJ2.
Samsung has now released the One UI 5.0 Beta 4 update in Germany.
Samsung has now released the One UI 5.0 Beta 4 update in India with a massive size of 3GB. The latest update comes with the build number S901EXXU2ZVJ2.
Original Article (Oct 06/2022)
On September 21, Samsung officially launched the One UI 5.0 Beta 3 update for the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and Galaxy S22 Ultra users. The One UI 5.0 Beta 3 was first spotted in Germany then India and China.
But just now a user shared the image in Samsung’s South Korea forum and wrote that One UI 5.0 beta 4 has arrived in his Galaxy S22 Ultra and in the comment section of the same post many other users also wrote that Beta 4 is also coming in their smartphone. The latest Beta 4 update is also available in the US.
According to the latest report, the latest update comes with the build number S908USQU2ZVJ2 and the size package of this update is around 1.5GB. The latest update also included the October 2022 security patch update.
This Update’s Changes:
- Bugs that have been fixed
- Improved that Favorites and Recent items can be added and removed in the Gallery album
- Fixed the issue of executing sleep mode automatically
- Fixed the issue occurring vibration sound/beep sound, continuously
- Fixed crash when entering the App folder
- Fixed crash when changing Wallpapers
- Fixed crash in s pen Air Command
- Fixed the problem of the Object eraser not working
- Fixed vibration feedback not working in a Home gesture
- Fixed the frame-breaking issue when entering from Widget to Home
- Deleted Multi-user function
- Other minor bug fixes
- When the phone screen is off while DeX is running, a black screen is displayed on the monitor
- After receiving the file with QuickShare, if you try to open it in the receiving pop-up, an ‘Unable to open file’ pop-up occurs (The file is received normally)
- Forced Close occurs when the filter is selected from the lock screen menu, during the Wallpaper image multi-pack setting,