Recently Microsoft has released some updates for Windows 11 in the last few days and ISO images of Windows 10 and Windows 11 are also available for download. Talking about today’s topic, Microsoft’s monthly patch started on Tuesday. Windows 10 and Windows 11 eligible versions will be considered for this update.
Microsoft always suggests you upgrade your respective device to the latest version or else you can install it via tapping the setting options. For your information, Microsoft also mentioned a list of the updates which you can check below.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
- Windows 11, version 22H2 – KB5018427 – https://support.microsoft.com/help/5018427
- Windows 11, version 21H2 – KB5018418 – https://support.microsoft.com/help/5018418
- Windows 10 version 21H1 and Windows 10 version 21H2 – KB5018410 – https://support.microsoft.com/help/5018410
- Windows 10, version 1809 – KB5018419 – https://support.microsoft.com/help/5018419
- Windows 10, version 1607 and Windows Server 2016 – KB5018411 – https://support.microsoft.com/help/5018411
- Windows 10, version 1507 – KB5018425 – https://support.microsoft.com/help/5018425