Samsung One UI 5.0 Beta 2 update for the Galaxy A52 in India with the build number ZVJ2.
Samsung previously released the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 software updates for the Galaxy S21 and the Galaxy S22 series in multiple regions. Currently, One UI 5.0 beta 2 runs on the Galaxy S21, Galaxy S21+ and the Galaxy S21 Ultra while One UI 5.0 Beta 4 runs on the Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+ and the Galaxy S22 Ultra.
On September 26, Samsung rolled out the 1st beta update of One UI 5.0 for the Galaxy A52 and now the company released the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 beta 2 update for its Galaxy A52.
As per the latest report, the latest update comes with the build number A525FXXU4ZVJ2/A525FODM4ZVJ2/A525FXXU4ZVJ2 and the size package of this update is around 689MB. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
The apps below may be updated to the latest version after the software update.
- Galaxy Wearable
- Samsung Global Goals
- Samsung Notes
- Samsung Internet
- Samsung Health
- Samsung Members
- Voice Recorder
Samsung One UI 5.0 Beta 2 Changelog For Galaxy A52
Bugs that have been fixed
- Fixed the issue draw option in a photo editor
- Fixed the issue two finger swipe up for split screen not working
- Fixed the issue Bluetooth doesn’t display in the quick toolbar
- Fixed crash of OneUI Home and then, restart itself
- Fixed crash of Settings app on trying to open ‘Connections’
- Fixed crash of settings menu while opening connection setting
- Fixed the problem of fingerprint error on a black screen
- Fixed the problem of no vibration on performing the home gesture
- Fixed Wallpaper bug
- Other minor bug fixes
#OneUI5 Beta 2 for #GalaxyA52 pic.twitter.com/wV8cHNKH38
— Aman Tiwari (@AmnT117) October 10, 2022