OnePlus rolled out A.15 update for the OnePlus Nord 2T Indian and Global variants and the changelog of this update is the same as the previous one.
- IN: CPH2401_11.A.15
- GLO: CPH2399_11.A.15
OnePlus has released an update to OxygenOS A.15 for the current OnePlus Nord 2T smartphone. The latest update arrived in India. As always, OTA distribution is incremental, so you may have to wait a little longer.
According to the latest report shared by the OnePlus Community member, OnePlus Nord 2T 5G grabbed a minor software update with the build number CPH2401_11_A.15 and the size package of this update is around 5.92MB. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
- Improves system stability.
- Fix the charging issue in specific scenarios.
Note: As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
How To Update
- Go to the Home screen. Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down. Choose Settings.
- Scroll down. Choose About phone.
- Choose System updates.
- The OnePlus One is now searching for available updates.
- If this screen appears, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions. If this screen does not appear, the OnePlus already has the latest software version. Return to the Home screen.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.