Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 grabbed the latest One UI 4.1.1 software update in China with the build number F9260ZCU1CVI6 /F9260CHC1CVI6 / F9260ZCU1CVHD and the size package of this update is around 1.6GB.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 grabbed the latest One UI 4.1.1 software update in the US with the build number F926USQS2DVHE. The latest update rolling out on Comcast and Xfinity Mobile’s networks.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 grabbed the latest One UI 4.1.1 software update in India with the build number F926BXXU1CVHB and the size package of this update is around 1.5GB.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 and Fold 3 grabbed the latest One UI 4.1.1 software update in Netherlands and Belgium with the build number F711BXXU2CVHB and F926BXXU1CVHB respectively.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 grabbed the latest One UI 4.1.1 software update in Europe (Germany).
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 grabbed the latest One UI 4.1.1 software update in the US. The latest update is available on the AT&T network.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 grabbed the latest One UI 4.1.1 software update in the US. The latest update is available on the Verizon network.
- An upgrade to Quick Shot on the Galaxy Z Flip series now lets you see the preview and take photos in their true ratio on the Cover Screen while allowing you to access Portrait Mode to make every moment photogenic.
- You can also switch seamlessly from Quick Shot to Flex mode while taking photos or recording video, letting you switch between angles without interrupting your shot for a truly hands-free experience.
- One UI 4.1.1 brings all new functionalities to the Cover Screen on the Galaxy Z Flip series, letting you do more than ever without opening your phone.
- Make calls to your favorite contacts, dial back missed calls and even reply to texts with voice-to-text and emojis right from the Cover Screen. And you can now take more control over your device with additional Quick Setting options, including Wi-Fi, Bluetooth®, airplane mode and flashlight.
- You can now add pairs or groups of apps to the Taskbar, allowing you to access your favorite app pairs all at once.
Just now, Samsung released the One UI 4.1.1 software update for the Galaxy Tab S7 series in South Korea. Today, Samsung officially stated that the One UI 4.1.1 based on Android 12L will be available for all the old models that are eligible for this update. After a few hours of official statement, Samsung starts distributing the Android 12L major updates to its devices.
According to the latest report, Android 12L-based One UI 4.1.1 major update currently rolling out for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Flip 3 in South Korea with lots of new changes and some other things. As we learned from the official details, the Galaxy Z Fold 3’s latest update comes with the build number F711NKSU2DVH9 / F711NOKR2DVH9 / F711NKSU2DVH and the size package of this update is around 1396MB (Flip 3)
The latest update for the Galaxy Z Fold 3/Flip 3 brings the August 2022 security patch update and it also updated some applications which are mentioned below.
- Galaxy Wearable
- Samsung Notes
- Samsung Internet
- Samsung Health
- Galaxy Shop
- Samsung Members
- Samsung Pay
- Samsung TV Plus
- Smart Switch
- Voice Recording
One UI 4.1.1 Changelog For Galaxy Z Flip 3
One UI 4.1.1 Upgrade
- ‘More tasks without opening your phone, easier
- ‘Frequently used functions, easy opening from the cover screen Easily perform various tasks on the cover screen without having to open your phone every time. Portrait mode lets you take great selfies, check your monthly calendar, and instantly set up key features like Wi-Fi or Bluetooth, flight mode and a flashlight.
- Message replies can also send emojis from the cover screen on the cover screen or enter text by voice.
- You can add your favorite contacts to the cover screen and use the Instant Call Direct Dial widget to add a contact to the cover screen and make a direct call with one tap.
- ‘SmartThings mode is easy to control SmartThings mode is easy to control through the screen widget on the cover screen. Now turn on or off various devices such as air conditioners and smart lights at once on the cover screen.
- Unlock by biometric authentication from the cover screen You can unlock your phone by face or fingerprint recognition without opening your phone and perform functions such as Wi-Fi or Bluetooth from the cover screen.
- Decorate the cover screen to suit your tasteAdded new watch style A new watch design has been added to the cover screen. ‘Choose a style you like.
- Create your own video wallpaper Make your favorite video a moving wallpaper and use it on your cover screen.
- Colorful Cover Screen Themes Customize your cover screen to fit your phone. Galaxy] You can personalize the cover screen with themes downloaded from the Store. (except for some themes),
Take better selfies on your cover screen
- You can use the selfie ratio of the main screen on the cover screen as well as the selfie ratio of the main screen on the cover screen. Now take great selfies in your desired proportions even on the cover screen.
- Improved Cover Screen Preview On the cover screen, you can view the entire photo in its original proportions, or enlarge the photo to fit the screen. Double-tap the screen to switch previews and easily view photos.
- Take selfies with the cover screen even when the phone is opened The cover screen remains seamless even when the phone is closed and opened to a certain angle, so you can easily take a selfie by placing the phone anywhere you want.
Touchpad improvements in flex mode
- You can control the flex mode panel like a PC with the phone folded like a PC with the touchpad operation.
‘Easy to extract and scan text
- ‘Extract text from images or screens’ You can extract the text using a Samsung keyboard, internet, or gallery apps, or extract text from screenshots. Easily extract and paste text into messages, emails, or documents without having to type in the text. This function supports Korean, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, and Chinese. In the case of Chinese, handwriting is not supported.
- Get useful feature recommendations based on the text content of the image You can get useful feature recommendations related to text content from apps such as Gallery and Camera. When you select a phone number or website address from the image, you’ll see a ‘button to call’ or a link to the website.
‘Provide new currency options
- ‘Receive a call that is difficult to answer right away by text’ If you receive a call while you are busy, try answering the call automatically. If it is difficult to answer the phone, you can type it in or read ‘The selected answer for you.
- Simplified Caller Identification By setting the desired call background for each contact, you can check who the caller is at a glance when a call comes in.
‘Samsung keyboard that I can customize to my liking’
- You can arrange the emoji and sticker buttons as you like them, long press the Samsung keyboard buttons such as emojis and stickers and say ‘You can rearrange them in any order you want.
- Make conversations more interesting with cute special character emoticons combined with keyboard characters, such as ‘Enter special character emoticons directly from the keyboard (*^^*).
- Customize function keys and punctuation keys next to the spacebar You can ‘directly choose whether to display the function keys and punctuation keys next to the spacebar.
Additional feature improvements
- Easily switch between split screen and pop-up screen by swiping the screen You can switch to split screen by swiping the bottom of the full screen with two fingers, or switch to the pop-up screen by swiping one corner of the top of the full screen to the center with one finger. Easily switch screens in a way that’s convenient for you. This feature can be turned on or off in settings.
- ‘Quickly open split screen from recent apps screen You can open directly from the recent apps screen by dragging an app above or below the desired screen. If you hold your phone horizontally, drag the app to the side.
- ‘A more powerful search function for my files Choose whether to search all files or just the current folder. You can search only the file name, or you can also search for information within the file, such as specific words in the document, or location information of an image. Once your search is complete, sort the results by name, date, size, or file ‘type for easy viewing.
- Show app name in Apps edge panel If you turn on the Show app name option, the name will be displayed under the app icon.
- ‘Edit lock screen wallpaper collection You can select an image to use as the lock screen wallpaper and add or delete it whenever you want.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.