Realme just released the Android 13-based Realme UI 3.0 stable update for numerous devices and also some Realme devices received the Realme UI 4.0-based software update. Realme GT Neo 3 and GT Neo 3 150W got the Realme UI 4.0 early access beta on Sep 22 while the Realme GT 2 Pro received Realme UI 4.0 public beta on the same day.
Realme will release the stable Realme UI 4.0 update for the Realme GT 2 Pro next week while some devices will receive the Realme UI 4.0 early access and public beta update. Next week, Realme UI 4.0 early adopter version will be available for Realme GT2 Master Explorer Edition, Realme GT Master Exploration Edition, and Realme Q5 Pro.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
While the Realme UI 4.0 public beta version will roll out for Realme GT2, Realme GT Neo 3, Realme GT Neo 150W, and Realme GT Neo 3 Naruto Limited Edition next week.
Realme hasn’t officially revealed the features of the next-generation UI yet, but we have arranged some of the Realme UI 4.0 features that will be available in the stable version of the update. Below you can see the full features list.
Realme UI 4.0 Key Features:
- Notification Panel
- Home Screen
- Blossom Wallpaper
- System UI
- Widgets Features
- Wallpaper & Style
- Always On Display
- Privacy Feature
- Battery Features & UI
- Charging Animation
- Special Features
- About Phone Section
- Software Update Page
Realme UI 4.0 Features List:
- Optimizes fonts for better readability, helpful for eyesight.
- Large folders are added to the Home screen so that users can open an app in an enlarged folder with just one tap and turn pages in the folder with a swipe in a friendly and easy way.
- New feature Added in kid space, added distance-from-phone, ambient light, and sitting posture reminders for kids.
- Optimized Private Safe to its advanced level to improve privacy.
- Now edit a Screenshot with all new, improved and new editing tools.
- Making the display more attractive by personalizing the home screen became easier by adding new feature widgets to the Home screen.
- Now your device will be more child friendly. Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to become appropriate for the child.
- Enhanced the media playback control by adding some features and optimizing the Quick Settings experience to improve device speed.
- Optimizes the widget design, so that information could be easier and quicker to find and easy to use.
- To protect the children’s eyes, Added an Eye comfort shield in Kid Space to protect children’s vision from direct light.
- For more seamless interconnection, the user will get the Optimized Screencast, with cast content automatically adapting to the target screen.
- AOD got Insight Always-On Display; with more personalization in Always-On Display settings, using AOD becomes more exciting.
- Added the drawing tools and line colors to AOD with Optimized Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display.
- Added more security by adding the Encryption Standard (AES, which is used to encrypt all files to improve the security of private files.
- Upgrades to Hyper-Boost GPA 4.0 to stabilize the frame rate and balance the performance and power consumption while playing the high graphic games. Hyper boost will improve gaming performance so that users can play a game without lag.
- When in Kid Space, your browser app automatically switches to Kids mode to create a child-friendly space.
- Adds Eye comfort in Kid Space to protect children’s vision.
- Adds Bitmoji to offer more Always-On Display animations.
- Optimizes Portrait Silhouette Always-On Display, with more drawing tools and line colors available.
- Adds Insight Always-On Display, with more personalized Always-On Display settings available.
- Adds Omoji to let you fully express yourself with customized avatars.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.