Samsung recently confirmed the official version of the One UI 5.0 date and there are still some rumors about the One UI 5.0 Beta 5 and some tipsters already broke the news and said that One UI 5.0 beta 5 will be arriving within one or two days.
According to the latest report, the well-known Twitter and Weibo tipster Ice Universe made an announcement and told that “Tomorrow, China version S22 Ultra will update One UI Beta 5. Yes, it’s not the official version, it’s still the beta version. Let’s see what improvements are made.”
Also, today, Samsung’s Korean community forum function manager also shared amazing news related to Good Lock. The manager said that the latest update of the Good Lock is just around the corner and will be available within one week.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Here is the good news for all Samsung lovers. The company is planning to bring some important features on Good Lock based on One UI 5 on October 24/25 this month. Below you can check the changelog.
[Some changes to existing features]
- Quick Star – Top bar stopwatch function, status bar date function
- Nav Star – Taskbar button icon change and gesture hint color/length adjustment
- Home Up – Shared app management > QuickShare device display setting added
- ClockFace – Tablet Enlarged
- Good Lock – Added the ability to move in order by tab, modified to allow use of existing functions except for terraces under 14 years of age
[New features in preparation] – New features will be distributed sequentially from October 24th to November.
Please wait for the Good Lock functions that are opened one by one, enjoy using them, and thank you for your feedback.
- We are preparing a function that allows you to easily create your own Meme in the Kids Cafe.
- A function to control detailed camera settings will be released.
- The ability to freely adjust the setting menu is being prepared.
- We are preparing an easy and fun way to share links in a good lock’s own way.
- We are preparing a way to easily exchange well-decorated Good Lock results and settings.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.