The Galaxy Watch 5 Pro comes with the 50m water resistant (IP68) certification and is equipped with an 1.4 inches Super AMOLED display. The Watch 5 Pro also has an Always-on display. Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 and Galaxy Watch 5 Pro come with the pre-installed One UI Watch 4.5 and are equipped with the Li-Ion 590 mAh non-removable battery that supports Qi wireless charging 10W.
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 and Galaxy Watch 5 Pro received the latest software update in the US. The first software update for the Galaxy Watch 5 series was distributed when the watch was not officially available. To put it bluntly – Galaxy Watch 5 and 5 Pro were launched on 10th August but they became available to users on 26th August and the first update was released by Samsung on 24th August.
According to the latest report, Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 and the 5 Pro grabbed the October 202 security patch update in the United States. The latest update released by Verizon.
This update comes with the build number R905USQU1AVI2 (40mm)/R915USQU1AVI2 (44mm) for the Galaxy Watch 5 while the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro received this update with version R925USQU1AVI2 (45mm).
How To Update:
Update from the Galaxy Watch
- From the watch screen, press the Home button to open the app’s screen.
- Navigate Settings Settings iconGeneral.
- Tap Update watch software.
- If prompted, review the mobile data message then tap the Checkmark icon to accept.
- If an update is available, tap Download.
- If prompted with ‘The latest update has already been installed’, tap OK. No update is necessary.
Update from an Android Smartphone
- From your connected Android smartphone, ensure the Galaxy Wearable app is installed and updated.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app icon.
- Tap the Home tab (lower-left).
- Tap Watch software update.
- Tap Download and install.
- If desired, tap Auto download over Wi-Fi to turn on Switch on or off Switch off.
- Tap Install now.
- If ‘Your software is up to date appears, the Watch is up to date.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ screen, tap Install now.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ prompt, tap OK.
- The software update process may take several minutes to complete.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.