Samsung started rolling out the latest October 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy A21. Samsung recently rolled out October 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy A32, A72 and some other A-Series devices.
With this update, Samsung improved the device stability and also increased the security of your device. According to the latest report, the October 2022 patch for the locked-variant of the Galaxy A21 rolled out with the build number A215USQS8CVI7 (T-Mobile, Sprint) and A215USQS8CVI6 (Xfinity Mobile). As per the report, the new update is currently available in the US.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
October 2022 Patch Details:
- CVE-2021-0942, CVE-2021-0943, CVE-2021-0697, CVE-2021-0871, CVE-2022-20399, CVE-2022-29582, CVE-2022-22091, CVE-2022-22066, CVE-2022-25696, CVE-2022-25690, CVE-2022-22095, CVE-2022-25656, CVE-2022-25670, CVE-2022-20388, CVE-2022-20387, CVE-2022-20385, CVE-2021-4083, CVE-2022-20420, CVE-2022-20351, CVE-2022-20413, CVE-2022-20418, CVE-2022-20412, CVE-2022-20416, CVE-2022-20417, CVE-2021-39628, CVE-2021-39673, CVE-2022-20394, CVE-2022-20410, CVE-2022-20425
- CVE-2021-39758, CVE-2022-20415
Already included in previous updates
- CVE-2022-22089, CVE-2022-22081, CVE-2022-22093, CVE-2022-22094, CVE-2022-22092, CVE-2022-25704, CVE-2022-25693, CVE-2021-39624
Not applicable to Samsung devices
- CVE-2022-26447, CVE-2022-22074, CVE-2022-25688, CVE-2022-25669, CVE-2022-25686, CVE-2022-25708, CVE-2022-25706, CVE-2022-20386, CVE-2022-20391, CVE-2022-20390, CVE-2022-20389
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.