Xiaomi released the Xiaomi 12S series in early July this year. As per the report, Xiaomi 12S Ultra is equipped with 48MP ultra-wide-angle (IMX586, equivalent to 13mm) + 48MP periscope telephoto (IMX586, 5x / 120x, equivalent to 120mm).
According to the latest report, Xiaomi released the Android 13-based MIUI 13 stable update for the Xiaomi 12S Ultra in China. The latest software update comes with the build number v184.108.40.206.SLACNXM and the size package of this update are around 453MB. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
- Added memory space expansion capability, greatly improving reading and writing experience
- Optimize system fluency for faster and more stable operation
- Optimized system resource scheduling capability is comprehensively improved, and the experience is smoother
- Optimize system power consumption, lower power consumption when multiple applications are in the background, and device battery life is longer
- Optimize Wi-Fi weak signal scene detection capabilities, quickly switch data networks, and bring better network experience