Samsung recently launched One UI 5.0 beta 3 update for the Galaxy Z Flip 3 and One UI 5.0 beta 2 for the Galaxy Note 20 series. Also, Samsung launched the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 official version for more than 20 million smartphones.
According to the latest report, Samsung now released the One UI 5.0 beta 3 update for the Galaxy Z Fold 3 device owners in India. The latest software update also included November 2022 security patch update. The latest update comes with the build number ZVJF. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Bugs that have been fixed
- No audio in buds when chance source through Media Panel in BT Carkit
- Talkback does not have the button label in sub-display
- Wallpaper temporarily appears smaller when unfolding with TB Theme applied
- Performance issues for Entry Time, Sluggish, and Memory Leak
- The taskbar disappears when unfolding after changing Swipe gestures on the cover screen Camera Tracking AF is disabled
- Camera Preview stuttering Phone crashes and restarts when getting a notification from the Signal message app
- Settings Exception
- A camera punch hole is drawn in the camera selfie mode in a 16:9 ratio of the main screen
- Content paused when the device is folded into the flex mode
- Remove flicker in Super slow motion editor: Video the editor is closed when playing after setting on
- The camera cannot focus when switching lenses while shooting Director’s view
- OTG Settings ANR
- The camera cannot enter AR Emoji Studio > Cover screen
- Other minor bug fixes