Samsung Galaxy Note 10 now grabbed the October 2022 security patch update in South Korea.
Added a new message function
- When sending and receiving multiple images, you can collect them and view them.
- You can register a message as a notice in the group chat.
- When scanning the QR code in the quick panel, ‘Area guide size and recognition’ Speed’ has been improved.
- Security-related stabilization code has been applied to ‘QR code recognition and document recognition result’ in camera app photo mode.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 now grabbed the October 2022 security patch update in Turkey with the build number N970FXXS8HVJ1.
Samsung already released the October 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy Note 10 Lite and Galaxy Note 20, Galaxy Note 20 Ultra. At this time, Samsung’s another Note series devices grabbed the latest build. The Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ received the current month’s patch update.
In this build, Samsung didn’t mention a single detail of this update. However, as we know, the security patch update basically improved the device’s stability and enhancement. This software update comes in France with the build number N975FXXS8HVJ1. The latest patch update for the Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10+ is available in Switzerland.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.