As we all know that Google keeps on making new changes and just a while back Google rolled out an update for one of its apps named Google Recorder and has recently updated Google Play’s target API level requirements. Now it is the turn of the current news, Google has added its Google Lens button to the Google.com page on the desktop.
Google has added this feature in the same way as the lens appears at the bottom of the Pixel Launcher and Chrome’s New Tab page on mobile.
The google homepage doesn’t change often, but today it did. We’re always working to expand the kinds of questions you can ask and improving how we answer them. Now you can ask visual questions easily from your desktop. pic.twitter.com/p9ldYvXnTK
— Rajan Patel (@rajanpatel) November 1, 2022
You can use Google Lens from:
- Google Photos
- Google Assistant on most Android phones
- The Google app on some Android phones, like Pixel
How do I open Google Lens?
You can use Google Lens from Google Photos. Google Assistant on most Android phones.
- Get details & take action on your photos
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app.
- Select a photo.
- Tap Lens.
- Depending on your photo, check the details, take an action, or find similar products.