The well-known US carriers rolled out October 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy S20 series in the US with the build number G98xU1UES3FVI6. The update is now available on various carrier networks, including AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular South, Comcast, C-Spire/Nextech, Sprint, Verizon, and Xfinity Mobile.
Samsung rolled out October 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy S20 series in India with the build number G988BXXSFFVIB.
Verizon rolled out October 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G in the US with the build number G988USQS3FVI7.
- The current software update provides the most up-to-date Android security patches on your device.
Today, Samsung rolled out an October 2022 security patch update to its Galaxy S21 FE. At this time, Galaxy S20 also grabbed this opportunity. Currently, this update is available for some European countries and we expect Galaxy S20 units soon receive the same update in other regions.
The latest software update for the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+, and Galaxy S20 Ultra come with firmware version G98xFXXSFFVIB for the LTE variant. For the 5G variants of these smartphones, the update bears firmware version G98xBXXSFFVIB.
The latest update is available in Austria, Bulgaria, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Nordic countries, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Southeast Europe, Spain, Switzerland, the Baltic region, the Czech Republic, the Netherlands, and the UK.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.