Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite now grabbed the Android 12L-based One UI 4.1.1 software update in India with the build number P610XXS2EVJ2/P610oDM2EVH1 and the size package of this update is around 1.1GB.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite got the September 2022 security patch update recently and now the major software update is ready for the Galaxy Tab S6 Lite.
Samsung officially updated its old Galaxy Tab S6 Lite with the Android 12L-based One UI 4.1.1 software update in Germany. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
One UI 4.1.1 Changelog For Galaxy Tab S6 Lite:
Taskbar to quickly switch apps
- The taskbar appears at the bottom of the screen so you can switch between apps faster.
Quickly open a split screen or pop-up screen from the taskbar or recent apps screen
- You can quickly open an application by dragging it from the taskbar or recent applications screen to the screen you want. Drag the application to the top, bottom, or side of the screen to open it in a split screen, or to the center of the screen to open it in a pop-up screen.
Add app pair to taskbar bundle
- Bundle the apps you use together as an app pair and add them to the home screen or taskbar. The app pair can be displayed on the split screen with just one tap if needed.
Add split screen toggle button
- In the pop-up screen, you can press the button on the window handle to switch to a split screen and choose which apps to show together.
Swipe the screen to easily switch between a split screen and a pop-up screen
- You can switch to a split screen by swiping the bottom or both sides of the full screen with two fingers, or to the pop-up screen by swiping a corner of the top with one finger Swipe the edge of the full screen to the center. Just switch screens in whatever way is convenient for you. This feature can be turned on or off in settings.
Show app names in the apps edge panel
- If you enable the Show app name option, the name will be displayed under the app icon.
Easily extract and scan text
Extract text from images or screens
- You can extract text from Samsung Keyboard, Web, or Gallery apps, or extract text from screenshots. Easily extract and paste text into messages, emails, or documents without having to manually type it.
- This function supports Korean, English, French, Italian, German, Portuguese, Spanish, and Chinese. Handwriting in Chinese is not supported.
Get useful feature recommendations based on the text content of the image
- You can get useful feature recommendations related to the text content of applications such as Gallery and Camera. If you select a phone number or website address from the image, a button will appear that allows you to make a call or link to the website.
New call option
Simplified caller identification
- If you set the call background you want for each contact, you can see at a glance who the caller is when a call comes in.
- Google Meet is integrated with Google Duo and Google Meet, so you can easily have group video conferences and 1:1 video calls in Google Meet. You can rearrange
The Samsung keyboard
- Emoji and sticker keys that you can customize as you like in any order by long pressing Samsung keyboard keys like emojis and stickers. Type special character emoticons directly from the keyboard
- Make conversations more interesting with cute special character emoticons combined with keyboard characters like ( ^.^ ).
More powerful Find My Files feature
- Choose whether you want to search all files or just the current folder. You can search just the file name or also search for information within the file, e.g. B. for certain words in the document or for the location information of an image. After the search is complete, you can sort the results by name, date, size, or file type for easier viewing. Drag and drop bookmarks into folders You can
Drag and drop Samsung Internet Bookmarks into folders
- Manage your bookmarks easily and clearly.
Edit collection of wallpapers for lock screen
- You can choose an image as your lock screen wallpaper and add or delete it whenever you want.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you to download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.