OnePlus has released an update for the OnePlus 10 Pro and OnePlus Ace Pro. The latest update arrived in China. As always, OTA distribution is incremental, so you may have to wait a little longer. The latest update brings the October/November 2022 security patch update.
According to the latest report shared by the OnePlus Community member, OnePlus Nord 2T 5G grabbed the November 2022 security patch update with the build number CPH2401_11_A.17 and the size package of this update is around 24.66MB. You can check the complete changelog which is mentioned below.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
- This update integrates the November 2022 Android security patch to improve system security and stability.
- Communication: Jio 5G network is now available.
Note: As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
How To Update
- Go to the Home screen. Choose the menu symbol.
- Scroll down. Choose Settings.
- Scroll down. Choose About phone.
- Choose System updates.
- The OnePlus One is now searching for available updates.
- If this screen appears, an update is available. To install the software update, follow the on-screen instructions. If this screen does not appear, the OnePlus already has the latest software version. Return to the Home screen.