According to the latest report, Tesla released a new software update. The latest update rolled out with version number 2022.40.4. This update brings the experience of sentry mode, door unlocking mechanism, charging efficiency, and power recovery braking. Also, the latest update has changed the steering wheel manual detection algorithm. You can check the complete release notes of this update below.
Tesla 2022.40.4 Update Release Notes:
- The sound will be muted when Sentry Mode and Pet Mode are activated at the same time;
- The media player will add an icon to display radio stations;
- Improve the efficiency of the thermal management system to increase the DC charging speed;
- The restricted vehicle will compensate the mechanical braking force during kinetic energy recovery;
- Long press the main driver’s door switch inside the car to unlock all doors;
- Added reset learning function after tire replacement and rotation;
- The taillights are now also illuminated when the automatic headlights function is switched on;
- Delete the function of viewing the data of the driving recorder in the car (Hong Kong);
- More regions support remote sentinel mode access;
- More regions support supercharging station occupancy viewing;
- More regions support the function of external speakers;
- Added Hebrew car navigation voice.