Samsung released the latest GVK4 update for the Galaxy Watch 4 in India.
Samsung released the latest GVK4 update for the Galaxy Watch 4 in Europe.
Samsung recently released the GVI3 update for the Galaxy Watch 4 series. But, this update gives rise to some problems. The issue of the recent update then it may cause the Watch 4 (Classic) to turn on after powering off. It is reported with the firmware version that ends with VI3.
The firmware has been available in the Netherlands since mid-October, the number of affected Watch 4 copies seems small. Furthermore, the company announces that it will soon offer an update with new, improved firmware.
According to the latest report, just after the One UI 5.0 stable update, Samsung released a new software update for the Galaxy Watch 4 owners in South Korea. As per the update details, there is only one change included in this update. The official details show this update comes with the build number GVK4. Below you can check the complete changelog of this update.
What’s News In This Update:
- Improved system stability and reliability
- A power operation-related stabilization code has been applied.
- ※ As errors may occur during the update, please back up any important data before proceeding.
- * How to back up: Galaxy Wearable – Watch settings – Account and backup – Back up data
Note: – An error may occur during the update, so please back up important data in advance. Backup method: Click Galaxy Wearable app – Watch settings – Accounts and backup – Data backup
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
How To Update
Update from the Galaxy Watch
- From the watch screen, press the Home button to open the app’s screen.
- Navigate Settings Settings iconGeneral.
- Tap Update watch software.
- If prompted, review the mobile data message then tap the Checkmark icon to accept.
- If an update is available, tap Download.
- If prompted with ‘The latest update has already been installed, tap OK. No update is necessary.
Update from an Android Smartphone
- From your connected Android smartphone, ensure the Galaxy Wearable app is installed and updated.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app icon.
- Tap the Home tab (lower-left).
- Tap Watch software update.
- Tap Download and install.
- If desired, tap Auto download over Wi-Fi to turn on Switch on or off Switch off.
- Tap Install now.
- If ‘Your software is up to date appears, the Watch is up to date.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ screen, tap Install now.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ prompt, tap OK.
- The software update process may take several minutes to complete.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.