Recently, OnePlus released the OxygenOS 13 open and closed beta updates to its number of devices. The company also released the November 2022 security patch update for more than 3 devices in different regions.
Also, the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro already run on the Android 13-based stable OxygenOS 13. Now, another new update rolled out for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro and the update is currently available in India. The latest update brings November 2022 security patch update. You can see the full details of this update below.
- OnePlus 9/Pro – LE2121_11_F.17
- Fixes a display issue that affects the camera viewfinder in some scenarios.
- Integrates the November 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
- Improves system stability and performance,
- Fixes a time display issue that might occur when the Quick
- Settings panel is pulled down.
- Fixes a display issue that might occur when you select a default payment app from the NFC page.
How To Update:
Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed
- For Android 10, Go to [Settings] – [system] – [system updates]
- Click [check for updates], if there is an update, click [DOWNLOAD&INSTALL NOW]