Recently, Samsung released the current month’s patch update and as well as stable Android 13 update for dozens of its devices including older and newest devices. The first device that got the stable update is Galaxy S22 series.
Samsung already released the first software update for the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro in various markets and now the newly launched Galaxy Buds 2 Pro grabbed its second software update. Samsung Galaxy Buds 2 Pro users can now install the fresh software update without any hesitation. The latest update is currently available in India but the other regions will soon get this update.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
According to the latest report, the latest update for the Galaxy Buds 2 Pro comes with the build numbers R510XXU0AVK3 and R510XXU0AVK3 and the size package of this update is around 5.85MB. Below you can check what changes Samsung made in this update.
- Stability and reliability: Device behavior has been improved.
Software updates with the Galaxy Wearable app
- Galaxy Buds Live and Galaxy Buds+: Tap Earbuds software update, and then tap Download and install.
- Galaxy Buds2, Galaxy Buds2 Pro, and Galaxy Buds Pro: Tap Earbud settings, tap Earbuds software update, and then tap Download and install.
- Galaxy Buds: Tap About earbuds, tap Update earbuds software, and then tap Download and install.
- Gear IconX: Tap the SETTINGS tab, and then tap About Gear. Tap Update Gear software, and then tap Download updates manually.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.