Samsung released a new software update for the Galaxy Watch 5 and Watch 5 Pro in India with the build number AVK7 and the size package of this update is around 514MB.
Samsung released a new software update for the Galaxy Watch 5 and Watch 5 Pro in Germany with the build number AVK7 and the size package of this update is around 514MB.
According to the latest report, Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 and the 5 Pro grabbed the November 2022 month update in South Korea. This update comes with the build number R920XXU1AVK7/R920OXM1AVK7 and the size package of this update is around 517MB. You can check the latest update’s changelog which is mentioned below.
- Watch face – Added a redesigned Ball Watch Face.
- Applied stabilization code – Stabilization codes related to notification reception and terminal operation have been applied.
How To Update:
Update from the Galaxy Watch
- From the watch screen, press the Home button to open the app’s screen.
- Navigate Settings Settings iconGeneral.
- Tap Update watch software.
- If prompted, review the mobile data message then tap the Checkmark icon to accept.
- If an update is available, tap Download.
- If prompted with ‘The latest update has already been installed’, tap OK. No update is necessary.
Update from an Android Smartphone
- From your connected Android smartphone, ensure the Galaxy Wearable app is installed and updated.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app icon.
- Tap the Home tab (lower-left).
- Tap Watch software update.
- Tap Download and install.
- If desired, tap Auto download over Wi-Fi to turn on Switch on or off Switch off.
- Tap Install now.
- If ‘Your software is up to date appears, the Watch is up to date.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ screen, tap Install now.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ prompt, tap OK.
- The software update process may take several minutes to complete.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.