Realme updated almost all smartphones with the Realme UI 3.0 and also released the Realme UI 4.0 stable update for Realme GT 2 in China and the Global variant soon grab this opportunity. Realme now starting the Android 13 Open Beta program for the Realme Narzo 50 Pro 5G smartphone in India.
What’s the Open Beta program?
- Invite Realme fans to experience the new Realme UI 3.0 features in advance.
- Collect feedback and suggestions to make Realme UI better.
Open Beta Application – Guideline
- Make sure to update to the required version: RMX3395_11.A.05, RMX3395_11.A.06, RMX3395_11.A.07
- Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel:
(Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now).
- You will receive the latest update if the application passes the review
How to roll back to Android 12?
A – Note:
- Your personal data will be erased when you roll back. Please back up your data before your operation.
- You can’t be back to the Open Beta version once you roll back.
- You need manually update the latest realme UI 3.0 version if you lost some pre-install apps.
Step 1: Download the rollback package on your phone and remember the location.
- (The package will update in time in this thread, please keep an eye on it)
Link: Rollback Package for realme narzo 50 Pro 5G
Step 2: Enter recovery mode to roll back:
Turn off your phone–>Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time enter recovery mode–>Choose the language –>Install from storage–> Input your screen locked password–>Find & tap the rollback package to go back to the previous version.