Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 series now grabbed One UI 5.0 stable update in the US with the build number BVK4.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 series now grabbed One UI 5.0 stable update in South Korea.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 series now grabbed One UI 5.0 stable update in China.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 series now grabbed One UI 5.0 stable update in Germany.
Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 series now grabbed One UI 5.0 stable update in India with the build number X606BXXU2BVK4, X806BXXU2BVK4, and X906BXXU2BVK4 for Galaxy Tab S8, Tab S8+, and Tab S8 Ultra respectively.
The One UI 5.0 stable era has now begun with a bang. As per the latest report, as of now, Samsung has rolled out the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 beta update to a lot of devices and a lucky few devices have already received the stable One UI 5.0 update.
The Samsung Galaxy S22 series (Galaxy S22, Galaxy S22+, Galaxy S22 Ultra) are the first to get the stable version of One UI 5.0 and then the Galaxy S21 series, Galaxy Note 20 series, Galaxy S20 series, A53, A33, A73 and Galaxy Z Fold/Flip 4 also get the stable build.
Now, another Galaxy device has received the Android 13 stable update ahead of time. This time Samsung provided One UI 5.0 stable update for the Galaxy Tab S8 series in Europe. The Galaxy Tab S8 series becomes the first tab series that received the Android 13 stable update.
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8: X606BXXU2BVK4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8+: X806BXXU2BVK4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra: X906BXXU2BVK4
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.