Recently, OnePlus rolled out so many latest software updates for its portfolio and now another new software update has been rolled out for the OnePlus Nord CE 5G in India. According to the latest report, the latest C.09 software update rolled out for the OnePlus Nord CE 5G. The latest update included November 2022 security patch update. You can see the full details of this update below.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
- OnePlus Nord CE 5G – CPH2423_11_C.15
- This update improves system security
- System: Integrated the November 2022 Android security patch to enhance system security.
Note: As always, this OTA will be incremental. The OTA will reach a small percentage of users today, and we’ll begin a broader rollout in a few days.
How To Update:
Connect to an available Wi-Fi network, if you use mobile data, there will be a warning displayed
- For Android 10, Go to [Settings] – [system] – [system updates]
- Click [check for updates], if there is an update, click [DOWNLOAD&INSTALL NOW]
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.