Dec 07, 2022: Samsung Galaxy S10e grabbed the November 2022 security patch update in Germany with the build number G970FXXUGHVK1 and the size package of this update is around 169MB.
- Stability has been improved.
- Stability and Reliability Improved device behavior.
- The device comes with enhanced security protection.
A software update includes
- Example the following components: Stability improvements and bug fixes for the device.
- New and/or enhanced features. More improvements for optimal performance. In order to get the best possible performance from your device, you should always keep your device up to date and regularly for possible updates
Nov 14, 2022: Samsung Galaxy S10 5G too grabbed the November 2022 security patch update in Europe with the build number G977BXXUDHVK1.
Nov 14, 2022: According to the latest report, Samsung recently released the November 2022 security patch update for its Fold and Flip series. The first device that grabbed the November 2022 patch is Galaxy Z Fold 4, then Samsung released a November 2022 security patch update for a number of devices.
According to the previous report, Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite already received the current month’s patch update and now this time South Korean tech firm released November 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10e and Galaxy S10+ in Germany.
Talking about this update, the latest software update comes with the build numbers G973FXXSGHVK1, G970FXXSGHVK1 and G975FXXSGHVK1 for the Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10e and Galaxy S10 Plus, respectively. As per the official details, Samsung’s November 2022 security patch includes fixes 3 Critical, 31 High levels, and 1 Moderate CVE.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.