Dec 13/2022: Recently, Samsung expanded Galaxy Watch 4 update in more regions including India and now the same update again comes in India with the new build number R870XXU1GVK7 and the size package of this update is around 448MB.
Dec 07/2022: Recently, Samsung released the Galaxy Watch 4 update in South Korea, Germany and India and now the same update comes in the unlocked version in the US with the build number R870XXUIGVK7/R8700XMIGVK7 and the size package of this update is around 448MB.
Dec 06/2022: Recently, Samsung released the Galaxy Watch 4 update in South Korea and Germany and now the same update comes in India with the build number R875FXXU1GVK6/R875FOXX1GVK6/R875FXXUIGVK6 and the size package of this update is around 451MB.
Dec 05/2022: Recently, Samsung released the Galaxy Watch 4 update in South Korea and now the same update comes in Germany with the build number R885FXXU1GVK6/R885FOXA1GVK6/R885FXXU1GVK6 and the size package of this update is around 449MB.
- The redesigned Ball watch face has been added
Stability and reliability
- Stability codes have been added to the notifications and behavior of the device to improve.
Nov 24/2022: Samsung recently released the GVK4 update for the Galaxy Watch 4 series. The GVK4 update improved system stability and reliability. According to the report, Samsung already updated its most of devices with the Android 13-based One UI 5.0 stable update.
Samsung released a new software update for the Galaxy Watch 4 owners in South Korea. As per the update details, there is only one change included in this update. The official details show this update comes with the build number R890XXU1GVK7/R8900XM1GVK7 and the size package of this update is huge 448MB. Below you can check the complete changelog of this update.
What’s News In This Update:
- Added a redesigned Ball Watch Face.
Stabilization code application
- Notification reception and terminal operation-related stabilization codes have been applied.
Note: – An error may occur during the update, so please back up important data in advance. Backup method: Click Galaxy Wearable app – Watch settings – Accounts and backup – Data backup
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
How To Update
Update from the Galaxy Watch
- From the watch screen, press the Home button to open the app’s screen.
- Navigate Settings Settings iconGeneral.
- Tap Update watch software.
- If prompted, review the mobile data message then tap the Checkmark icon to accept.
- If an update is available, tap Download.
- If prompted with ‘The latest update has already been installed, tap OK. No update is necessary.
Update from an Android Smartphone
- From your connected Android smartphone, ensure the Galaxy Wearable app is installed and updated.
- Open the Galaxy Wearable app icon.
- Tap the Home tab (lower-left).
- Tap Watch software update.
- Tap Download and install.
- If desired, tap Auto download over Wi-Fi to turn on Switch on or off Switch off.
- Tap Install now.
- If ‘Your software is up to date appears, the Watch is up to date.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ screen, tap Install now.
- From the ‘Update watch software’ prompt, tap OK.
- The software update process may take several minutes to complete.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.