Xiaomi recently released the stable MIUI 14 based on the Android 13 update for the Xiaomi 13, Xiaomi 13 Pro, Redmi K50 and the Xiaomi 12S Pro in China and other regions will soon get the stable update.
Now, after the stable update, Xiaomi today released the MIUI 14 development version for the Mi 11, Mi 11 Pro, Mi 11 Ultra, Xiaomi Civi 1S, Redmi Note11T Pro, Redmi Note11T Pro+ and other models. The latest update for these devices comes with the build number V18.104.22.168.8.DEV and the size package of this update are around 5.4GB. You can check the complete information about this update which is mentioned below.
- Fix the problem that the system vibration feedback fails in certain scenarios. Fix the problem that the brightness is automatically reduced after entering the Douyin live broadcast room in certain scenarios.
- Photonic engine architecture, comprehensive acceleration of system applications and third-party applications, not only streaming, smoother and more power-saving
How To Update:
- Select Settings
- Select General settings
- Scroll to and select About phone
- Select System updates
- Wait for the search to finish
- Select the New version found
- Select Update
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.