Samsung already distributed the current month’s patch update for its devices. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is the first device to grab the December 2022 security patch update. According to the latest report, the Android December 2022 security patch update along with the stable One UI 5.0 is now available for the Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro.
The newest software update comes with the build number T636BXXU1BVL2. As per the official details, Samsung’s December 2022 security patch includes fixes 5 Critical, 60 High levels, and 2 Moderate CVEs. The latest December 2022 patch along with One UI 5.0 for the Galaxy Tab Active 4 Pro is available in Europe.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.