Recently, we were informed that the OnePlus has officially announced that the company’s next smartphone, the OnePlus 11 5G will debut on February 7, 2023. During the same event, the new OnePlus Buds Pro 2 headphones will also be presented to the public.
Now, the upcoming OnePlus 11 gained another certification. According to the latest report, the OnePlus 11 spotted on Benchmark platform Geekbench. The device will be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC. OnePlus 11 will use 16GB RAM and run on Android 13.
As per the latest report, the OnePlus 11 spotted on Geekbench with a single-core score of 1493 points and a multi-core score of 5112 points.
OnePlus 11 (PHB110) Specifications List
- 6.7″ 2K (3216×1440p) LTPO 120Hz Curved AMOLED display.
- Snapdragon 8 Gen2 chipset.
- 50+48+32MP rear camera.
- 32MP front camera.
- 5000mAh battery.
- 100W Fast Charging.
- Android 13 (ColorOS 13/OxygenOS 13) out of the box.
- LPDDR5X RAM,UFS 4.0 storage.
- NFC support.
- Under Display Fingerprint
- Dual Speakers.
- USB Type-C port
- VC Cooling system.
- X-axis Motor for Haptics.