Samsung already rolled out this month’s patch update to its Galaxy S, Note, A and other series devices. Recently, the Galaxy A52 and A52s grabbed December 2022 patch update. Samsung Galaxy S20/S21/S22 series also got the December 2022 patch update.
According to the latest report, Samsung released a new software update for the Galaxy A33. The latest update basically based on December 2022 patch update. Now, let me tell you that the latest Galaxy A33 update adds Samsung’s new Maintenance mode feature.
As per the official details, Samsung released the latest software update for the Galaxy A33 with the build number A336BXXU4BVKB. The new update is available in some European markets including Germany and Netherlands.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Official Details Shows:
- Protect your privacy when someone else uses your phone, such as when you get it repaired. Protected mode prevents your photos, messages, accounts, and other personal information from being compromised seen.
- The device is protected with enhanced security.
A software update can do the following include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or improved features.
- Further performance improvements.
- To get the best out of your device, we recommend that you keep your device up-to-date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.