Samsung already rolled out this month’s patch update to its Galaxy S, Note, A and other series devices. Recently, the Galaxy A52 and A52s grabbed December 2022 patch update. Samsung Galaxy S20 series also got the December 2022 patch update in the US and Germany.
According to the latest report, Samsung released a new software update for the Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra. The latest update basically a non-patch update. Now, let me tell you that the latest Galaxy S20 series update adds Samsung’s new Maintenance mode feature.
As per the official details, Samsung released the latest software update for the Galaxy S20 series with the build number G98**XXUFGVL5. The new update is available in some European markets including Germany and Switzerland.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.