Realme updated almost all smartphones with the Realme UI 3.0 and also released the Realme UI 4.0 stable update for Realme GT 2 in China and the Global variant soon grab this opportunity. Realme now starting the Android 13 Open Beta program for the Realme GT, GT Neo 2 and Narzo 50 smartphones in India.
What’s the Open Beta program?
- Invite Realme fans to experience the new Realme UI 3.0 features in advance.
- Collect feedback and suggestions to make Realme UI better.
Open Beta Application – Guideline
- Realme GT 5G should be running on RMX2202_11.C.25, RMX2202_11.C.27
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G should be running on RMX3370_11.C.09
- Realme Narzo 50 5G should be running on RMX3571_11.A.07 / RMX3571_11.A.08 / RMX3571_11.A.10
- Apply for the Open Beta via the Software Update Application channel:
(Settings > Software Update > Tap on the settings icon in the top right corner > Trial Version > Submit your details > Apply Now).
- You will receive the latest update if the application passes the review
How to roll back to Android 12?
A – Note:
- Your personal data will be erased when you roll back. Please back up your data before your operation.
- You can’t be back to the Open Beta version once you roll back.
- You need manually update the latest realme UI 3.0 version if you lost some pre-install apps.
Step 1: Download the rollback package on your phone and remember the location.
- (The package will update in time in this thread, please keep an eye on it)
Link: Rollback Package (Realme.Com)
Step 2: Enter recovery mode to roll back:
Turn off your phone–>Long press the volume down and power buttons at the same time enter recovery mode–>Choose the language –>Install from storage–> Input your screen locked password–>Find & tap the rollback package to go back to the previous version.