Vivo recently released the Vivo X90 series (Including X90, X90 Pro & X90 Pro+), Vivo TWS 3/Pro and Vivo Pad in China. The Vivo X90 series comes with the pre-installed OriginOS 3. Vivo announced the Android 13-based OriginOS 3 at the developer conference on the 8th of this month. Also, Vivo X90 Pro+ got two OriginOS 3-based software updates till now.
According to the latest report, today, the Vivo official community shared the OriginOS 3 public beta recruitment second batch list. You can check the complete information below.
OriginOS 3 Beta Recruitment Second Batch:
- Vivo: X70 Pro+, X70, S12 Pro, S12
- iQOO：iQOO 8 Pro、iQOO 8、iQOO 7、iQOO Neo5、iQOO Neo5S、iQOO Z6
Number of recruits
- Recruitment time: 10:00, December 26, 2022 — 23:59, January 4, 2023 (China Time)
Release Time: Each model will be pushed in batches according to the order of registration. 5k will be pushed successively at 10:30 on December 26, 5w will be pushed successively at 10:30 on December 29, and all will be pushed successively at 10:30 on January 1. , users who register on or after January 2 will be pushed immediately.
The public beta model needs to be upgraded to the following version or a newer version:
- X70 Pro+: 5.18.1, 5.16.2
- S12 Pro:1.14.12,1.15.0
- iQOO 8 Pro:6.19.2,6.19.6,6.19.7
- iQOO 8:6.20.1,6.20.7,6.20.8
- iQOO 7:6.17.6,6.17.5,6.17.4,6.16.13
- iQOO Neo5:6.12.0,6.12.2,6.12.3,6.12.4
- iQOO Neo5S:6.20.2,6.21.0,6.21.8,6.22.0
- iQOO Z6:18.104.22.168.W10.V000L1,22.214.171.124.W10.V000L1
How To Register:
First, upgrade your device from the current software version to the specified or newer version, the upgrade method: mobile phone desktop – settings – system upgrade – follow the prompts to complete the upgrade.