Dec 29/2022: Comcast and Xfinity Mobile’s networks released the latest December 2022 security patch update for the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 in the US with the build number F936USQU1BVL7.
Dec 28/2022: Samsung just released the 2nd December 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy Z Fold 4 in the UK with the build number F936BXXU1BVL7/F936BOXM1BVL7/F936BXXU1BVL7 and the size package of this update is around 925MB.
Dec 10/2022: Samsung just released the December 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy Z Fold 4 in India.
Dec 08/2022: Samsung just released the December 2022 security patch update for the Galaxy Z Fold 4 in Europe with the build number F936BXXS1BVKC and the size package of this update is around 352MB.
Dec 06/2022: Google recently released the Android December 2022 security patch update for Pixel devices. The latest Google update included 70+ fixes and some other innovations. Today morning, Samsung also announced its December 2022 security patch details.
According to the latest report, Samsung recently released the One UI 5.0 stable update for dozens of its devices. Now, good news for the Samsung fans as the company started rolling out December 2022 security patch update.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is the first device to grab the December 2022 security patch update. The latest software update is currently available in the US. As per the official details, Samsung’s December 2022 security patch includes fixes 5 Critical, 60 High levels, and 2 Moderate CVEs.
The latest software update comes with the build number F936U1UEUIBVKB/F936U10YMIBVKB/F936U1UEU1BVKB and the size package of this update is around 403.89 MB.
Note: This update released by the US well-known carrier AT&T (Unlocked).
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.