Dec 30/2022: Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G getting December 2022 security patch update in the US with the build number F707U1UES3GVL1. The latest update released by AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Cricket, Nextech/C-Spire, and Xfinity Mobile networks.
Dec 17/2022: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 getting December 2022 security patch update in the US with the build number IVK7. The latest update released by Verizon.
Dec 10/2022: Samsung already distributed the current month’s patch update for its devices. Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 is the first device to grab the December 2022 security patch update. According to the latest report, the Android December 2022 security patch update is now available for the Galaxy Z Flip 5G and Galaxy Z Fold 2.
The newest software update comes with the build number F707BXXS7IVK7 for the Galaxy Z Flip 5G while the Galaxy Z Fold 2 grabbed this update with the build number F916BXXS2IVK7. As per the official details, Samsung’s December 2022 security patch includes fixes 5 Critical, 60 High levels, and 2 Moderate CVEs.
The latest December 2022 patch for these two devices is available in Europe. Galaxy Z Flip 5G grabbed this update in Hungary, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Switzerland, the Baltic region, the Netherlands, and the UK while the Galaxy Z Fold 2 got this update in Germany, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Romania, Portugal, Southeast Europe, the Baltic region, and the Czech Republic.
Add Realmicentral to your Google News feed.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
Till now, these devices got the December 2022 patch:
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20+
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy A90 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 5G
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2
If you like our news and you want to be the first to get notifications of the latest news, then follow us on Twitter and Facebook page and join our Telegram channel. Also, you can follow us on Google News for regular updates.