Xiaomi recently presented its next-generation UI called MIUI 14 with lots of new features and innovations. Xiaomi also released the MIUI 14 public beta for 20+ devices. At the same event, Xiaomi also released its numerous products including Xiaomi 13, Xiaomi 13 Pro and some others.
Now, after the stable and beta update, Xiaomi recently rolled out a stable MIUI 14 based on Android 13 for the Redmi K50 Ultra. Now, the second device that catches the stable update is Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G. You can check the complete information about this update which is mentioned below.
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G – China
- Redmi Note 10 Pro 5G – V126.96.36.199.26.DEV | 13.0
Update Download Link:
How To Update:
- Select Settings
- Select General settings
- Scroll to and select About phone
- Select System updates
- Wait for the search to finish
- Select the New version found
- Select Update