The year 2023 has just begun and Samsung introduced the first-ever software update of 2023 to its Galaxy Note 10 series. Samsung released the first month’s patch update on the second day of the year.
While many devices have not yet received the December 2022 patch update. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series goes far beyond these devices and becomes the first device in the Samsung portfolio to receive the January 2023 security patch update.
Even Google has not yet released the January 2023 security patch update. Although Samsung is yet to share the details of the January 2023 patch. Samsung Galaxy Note 10 series grabbed this update in Switzerland with the build number N970FXXS8HVL3.
Official Details Shows:
A software update can include, but is not limited to:
- Device stability improvements, and bug fixes.
- New and/or enhanced features.
- Further improvements to performance.
- To get the best from your device, please keep your device up to date and regularly check for software updates.
Note: Before upgrading to the latest version make sure your smartphone is connected with a proper internet connection, we recommend you download it over WIFI so that you will not face any errors.
How To Update:
- Using two fingers, swipe down from the top of the screen, and then tap the Settings icon.
- Swipe to and then tap Software update or System updates. It will vary between models.
- Tap Download and install, or Check for system updates. If an update is available it should begin downloading automatically, although you may need to tap Download now on some devices.
- When the download is complete, follow the on-screen instructions to install the update.
Till now, these devices got the January 2022 patch:
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Series